Special date for special people at a special price!
Register your interest in one of these memorable wedding dates
Tuesday 22 November 2022
Has Covid mucked up your plans? Are you a no fuss kind of couple? Just got engaged and want to seal the deal just the two of you?
This is a short and sweet legals only style ceremony for the two of you, your two witnesses, and up to 8 guests maximum.
Cost: 22% off Short and Sweet
Venue to be confirmed.
**please note: you must be available by 21 October 2022 to meet virtually to complete the required paperwork **
To be married in Australia couples must:
- understand what marriage means and freely consent to marrying
- lodge the Notice of Intended Marriage form with me, an authorised marriage celebrant at least one month prior to the intended date of marriage
- provide your partner and your original birth certificate or passport
- provide two witnesses over the age of 18 years to witness their marriage ceremony
- not be married to someone else
- not be marrying a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or sibling
- be at least eighteen years old, unless a court has approved a marriage where one party is aged between sixteen and eighteen years old
Note: If Covid mucks this one up, your ceremony booking will still be valid, however it may not be on this date.